Experienced, safe and reliable environmental services
Since 1992, Northstar Environmental Services has developed a reputation for excellence by providing a broad range of environmental consulting and contracting services for both emergency and long-term projects. Our professional consulting and contracting services help our clients resolve environmental compliance issues in order to remain in conformance with the continually changing environmental regulations. We are fully equipped to contain, remove and dispose of petroleum chemicals and other hazardous materials for both marine and landside incidents in strict accordance with local, state and federal regulations. Although we respond to environmental incidents nationally, our primary base of operations allows us to effectively serve New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Northstar Environmental has the right personnel, equipment and expertise to handle a wide variety of complex environmental situations and provides cost-effective solutions for even the most challenging applications. The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) has licensed Northstar Environmental for subsurface evaluation, underground storage tank closure and individuals with a Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP).
The following is a partial list of the services we offer:
- LSRP Compliance Services
- Soil and Ground Water Remediation Design/Implementation
- NJDEP UHOT Compliance Reports
- Environmental Claims Consulting
- Forensic Analysis—Petroleum Age Dating
- Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions
- Permitting and Operation of Mobile Ground Water Treatment Systems
- Regulated and Unregulated Underground Storage Tank Closure
- Site and Remedial Investigation Services